Purchase Ledger Clerk
Do you have accounts payable or purchase ledger knowledge? Want to join a fun and quirky office in the heart of Soho?
We are currently seeking a confident, enthusiastic and bubbly individual with some exposure to finance/accounts to join a fantastic company in the West End, Central London as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
The company is currently made up of 25 employees and their customers are mainly within the media sector so you'll have contact with some pretty cool clients! Everyone has a positive and energetic attitude and enjoys socialising outside of work - there are a fair few social events throughout the year to get involved in. It is a really fun and relaxed atmosphere - no suits to be seen!
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, your main responsibilities will include:
- Daily cross checking of vendor invoices, purchase orders and cash payments
- Liaise with vendors regarding statements and related queries
- Cross check bank reconciliations
- Assist with month end reconciliations
- File daily invoices, and other admin duties
- Assist other teams within Finance when required
Ideally, you will have:
- Some accounts payable knowledge
- An understanding of SAP Business One and Sales Force
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Outlook and Excel
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
Like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Apply now and we will be in touch to discuss your application! For further information please call Adele on 0207 486 6144.
Apply for Purchase Ledger Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly