CNC Programmer / CNC Setter Milling / CNC Operator
Job Title: CNC Programmer/Setter Milling
Location: Darwen, Lancashire
Salary: £16 per hour plus £25 per week attendance allowance
Job Type: Permanent, Full time - 40hrs
Hours of Work: Mon - Thu 2pm - 10pm Fri 11am - 4pm
The Company, established for over 35 years and now one of the North West's leading & multi award winning engineering, fabrication and machining companies, requires an experienced and gifted CNC Programmer/Setter for their purpose built facility at the Blackburn site.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic CNC Programmer/Setter to thrive, working with a successful and vibrant team within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
Working within a predominantly low batch machining cell this role is to program, set and operate an Asquith Butler machining centre.
Due to the type of work, frequent and efficient setups are required. There is also a need to be involved in the inspection process for 1st off checks and in process checks.
With a high attention to detail, this role will require an engineer from an environment of high tolerance, low batch work.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a technical machining background
- Ability to program and operate an Asquith Butler machining centre with Siemens control.
- Experience of 3rd and 4th axis is essential and 5th axis would be a strong advantage
- Highest standards of H&S and Quality is essential
- Ability to interpret detailed engineering drawings and deliver conforming parts
- Working with various materials including exotic grade alloys
- A detailed understanding of engineering drawing, tooling selection, work holding & cutting strategy is essential
- A good communicator at all levels, with the ability to integrate and support a successful team.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; CNC Programmer, CNC, Operator, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, Machine Operator, Machinist, Turner, CNC Turner, Programmer, CNC Operative, CNC Engineer, Machine Operative, CNC Setter, Setter, CNC Programming, Machine CNC Turner, CNC Engineering, Heat Treatment, Precision Machining, Setter, Setter Milling will also be considered for the role.
Apply for CNC Programmer / CNC Setter Milling / CNC Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly