Senior Support Worker
4 days left
- Full Time
BS Social Care in Hammersmith is looking for a committed and enthusiastic Senior Support worker who can match our passion for delivering fantastic and safe service to our client based in Kingston. The candidate must have experience providing care and support to vulnerable people with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Emotional behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviours.
Our ideal candidate would be a reliable person who wants to make a difference in people's lives by providing quality care. You will have the following :
- Senior Support workers would need NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Have excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Be motivated, flexible, and reliable
- A current DBS or happy to undertake a new one
- Access to your own vehicle would be an advantage but not mandatory
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Ongoing career progression.
- Paid holiday
- Outstanding support and a great work environment with passionate people.
- On going training opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Main responsibilities:
- Develop a culture that is responsive and person centred
- Ensure that you and the staff team complete and record risk assessments around finances and other aspects of people's lives as needed.
- Promote PCAS as practice leader to achieve maximum independence for each person.
- Monitor service compliance
- Observe and feedback on SW practice
- Support staff induction process
- Carry out on-call duties as a second person
Should you meet the above specification then Please contact Martin on 0208 748 7148 for more information. Alternatively, email directly.
Apply for Senior Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly