Finance Business Partner
I am recruiting on behalf of my internationally renowned client for a Finance Business Partner; this is a great opportunity to work for a well known leading International transport company based in Birmingham; if you are ACA qualified with experience working for one of 'the big 5' accounting firms and looking for your next step this could be your perfect opportunity, my client are offering an attractive package including a salary of up to £55000 + bonus.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis you will be working alongside three Management Accountants.
You will be providing financial support which includes analysis, cost control, forecasting and budgeting and month end reporting to this companies Service Delivery Team who deal with the operational duties of the business, this involves working with various departments such as the contracts, health and safety, network planning, coach stations and operational delivery.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Establish credibility with the Service Delivery Team providing key financial support
- Deliver financial insight and analysis of costs to support the development of a longer term procurement and operational strategy that will drive greater operational efficiency
- Deliver forecasts and budgets that meet the overall needs of the business and effectively highlights commercial risks and opportunities on a timely basis
- Manage the overall costs of the Service Delivery Team ensuring financial control is maintained and financial processes are improved
- Identify, pursue and deliver cost savings and efficiencies
- Delivery of monthly Service Delivery management accounts as part of month-end process
- Lead from a cost perspective on ad hoc projects as appropriate
- ACA qualified with experience working for a large and reputable company (ideally one of the 'big 5' accounting firms)
- Experience of finance control with the management of overall costs
- Proven track record of driving cost savings within previous roles
- Finance analysis/reporting experience
- Experience of forecasting and budgeting
- Experienced in dealing with month-end reporting
- Innovative mindset with the ability to spot opportunities to add value to the business
- Adaptable with the ability to liaise with various different departments in a professional manner
- Excellent communications skills with the confidence and ability to speak with senior managers and directors
- Ambitious, determined and career focused
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE ABOVE JOB SPECIFICATION EXPERIENCE***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £50,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
- Up to 10% of salary paid as an annual bonus
- Generous 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme, up to 5% matched contribution
- Free bus travel regionally
- Free national coach travel for you and your spouse
- Discounted Vodafone mobile tariff's
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***