Security Officer / Security Guard - SIA Licenced
Job Title: Security Officer
Salary: £9 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (56 hours per week)
The Company are currently looking to recruit experienced Security Officers for two separate locations in the Oxford Area. Full-time, permanent, positions are available in either Cowley or Abingdon both working on rolling rosters covering days, nights & weekends and giving a guaranteed 56 hours per week. In addition to this you will have the opportunity for overtime should you want to enhance your earnings further.
Both roles are high profile and visible security roles that requires candidates with excellent communication skills, a professional approach and who are used to dealing with a variety of security tasks. Typical duties will include responding to fire and security alarms, patrolling, providing security support to employees, monitoring CCTV and controlling access.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Prior experience working within the security industry, preferably in corporate environments
- A valid frontline SIA licence (Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection)
- Unrestricted right to work on a full-time basis in the UK
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience driving and a full UK driving licence
Please note that due to the requirements of the role all individuals who are successful will need to undergo security screening to BS 7858.
- A pay rate of £9 per hour,
- 28 days annual leave,
- a company contributed pension,
- paid training,
- A sick pay scheme.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Security Officer, Security Officer, Security Guard, Experienced Security Officer, Security, Security Enforcement Officer, SIA Licence, SIA Licenced Security Officer, CCTV, Security Support Officer may also be considered for this role.