Salary £18k - £20k depending on experience
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
We are looking for a Facilities Helpdesk Coordinator in Wakefield to join our team. The Facilities Department is focused on providing a first class service and experience of working on a Facilities Helpdesk or similar is a must for this position.
- To take ownership of allocated accounts, providing regular updates and preparing weekly/monthly reports to be sent out to clients
- To work within the helpdesk team responding to emails and answering phone calls
- Liaising with planning team/company estimator to ensure works are planned in to meet client demands
- Coordinate quoted works and action as necessary with relevant departments
- Placing orders with subcontractors
- General administrative duties as and when required
This is an extremely busy role and to succeed you will need to be flexible to work with the demands of the business.
- Candidates ideally should have experience working within a helpdesk team, within facilities management would be an advantage.
Knowledge, Languages, Skills and Attributes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner and Customer Service Skills
- Multitasking and prioritise own workload
- Good organisational, presentation and punctuality skills
- Basic knowledge and interest in Property
- High levels of initiative and ability to work unsupervised with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients and keen to learn
- Excellent keyboard and IT skills proficient with all Microsoft Office applications including Internet and Outlook
- Experience in building maintenance and/or facilities management would be an advantage, but not a necessity
- A Level preferred (minimum of GCSE – English and Maths – Grade A-C)
- Basic knowledge of statutory building compliance desirable
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY AGAIN AS YOUR DETAILS HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONSIDERED.