Salary £18k - £20k depending on experience
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
We are looking for a Facilities Helpdesk Coordinator in Wakefield to join our team. The Facilities Department is focused on providing a first class service and experience of working on a Facilities Helpdesk or similar is a must for this position.
- To take ownership of allocated accounts, providing regular updates and preparing weekly/monthly reports to be sent out to clients
- To work within the helpdesk team responding to emails and answering phone calls
- Liaising with planning team/company estimator to ensure works are planned in to meet client demands
- Coordinate quoted works and action as necessary with relevant departments
- Placing orders with subcontractors
- General administrative duties as and when required
This is an extremely busy role and to succeed you will need to be flexible to work with the demands of the business.
- Candidates ideally should have experience working within a helpdesk team, within facilities management would be an advantage.
Knowledge, Languages, Skills and Attributes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner and Customer Service Skills
- Multitasking and prioritise own workload
- Good organisational, presentation and punctuality skills
- Basic knowledge and interest in Property
- High levels of initiative and ability to work unsupervised with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients and keen to learn
- Excellent keyboard and IT skills proficient with all Microsoft Office applications including Internet and Outlook
- Experience in building maintenance and/or facilities management would be an advantage, but not a necessity
- A Level preferred (minimum of GCSE – English and Maths – Grade A-C)
- Basic knowledge of statutory building compliance desirable
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY AGAIN AS YOUR DETAILS HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONSIDERED.
Apply for Helpdesk Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly