6 days left
- Full Time
Well established Surrey based law firm are seeking a Legal Secretary to work within their Private Client department in Cobham.
This role will be assisting fee earner(s) in their day to day work by providing support and an efficient secretarial and administrative service.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a friendly and busy team with excellent location reputation.
Providing full secretarial support including using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation
Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files
Assistance with receptionist duties which will include meeting and greeting clients, taking calls through switchboard and directing accordingly and arranging meeting room bookings.
- Experienced of working as a Legal Secretary within private client practice area
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Audio transcription skills.
- Fast accurate typing ability
- Experience of using case management is desirable Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very well organised
- Friendly & professional attitude
- IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook/ Digital Audio software
Apply for Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly