Developer wanted in Doncaster!
Looking for your next and last career move? Look no further...
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Developer to join a successful vibrant team in Doncaster!
Based in a perfect location, close to all major transport links, this company boasts new modern offices, with free parking and a boss who rewards hard work with weekend trips away and concert tickets!
Due to ongoing growth and success, there are excellent opportunities for progression, as our client will only promote from within.
- Westfield Healthcare level 2, including free kids cover and reduced rates spouse cover.
- Flexi working hours
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Uncapped bonuses
- Happy to fund and support any relevant training courses as well!
You will need to be able to keep up with the office banter, and enjoy free food. Once you start you'll never want to leave, this is the Doncaster version of Google offices!
The client specialises in making bespoke software for a variety of exciting clients. They are looking for someone with 2-3 years experience in Net Developing and can do the following:
- Design and build applications for web platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and roll out new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Integrating to 3rd party APIS and packaging requests and response neatly within our CRM.
- Communicating with clients to get a full understanding of system requirements.
- Working to deadlines and delivering a high standard of work.
You will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the following:
- Angular JS
- SQL (Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio)
- C# with ASP
- VB with ASP (desirable)
- Knowledge of the Framework
- A practical appreciation of Microsoft Windows Operating systems (server and workstation)
- Excellent communication skills to fully understand, question and report on work requests
- Good time management regarding priorities and deadlines
The Person / Experience
- All applicants must have experience create web-based applications using the skills listed
- 2+ years' experience within a digital agency or web-based development role
- Desire to progress based on merit and hard work
Please call Narelle on 01302 342378 for more information.
Apply for .Net Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly