4 days left
- Part Time
GREAT PART TIME OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE!
Status: Fixed-term 12 month / 3 days per week, job share (Wednesday to Friday)
Salary: £25,668 to £26,292 per annum (pro rata, 0 FTE)
Start date: As soon as possible
My client's London campus is currently recruiting a part-time (3 days per week, job-share) HR Administrator, for an initial 12 months fixed-term contract. The Post-holder will be joining the busy HR department and assist the Human Resources Senior Manager, in providing a first class all around HR service to Academic and Professional Services staff. Working closely with the team's HR Administrator to ensure seamless transition.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Be first point of contact for HR related queries, providing support service to the School's Professional Services and Faculty staff.
- Administer the full employee's life cycle: processing starters/leavers, Maternity and Paternity leave arrangements, etc...
- To prepare contracts for Professional Services and Academic staff, including casual workers and visiting lecturers.
- Manage HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment, salary change letters.
- Administer sickness absence and annual leave data in accordance with data protection regulations.
- To administer staff induction and appraisals processes.
Recruitment / Selection
- Support the recruitment process: liaising with agencies, or posting of job adverts, arranging interviews and issue relevant correspondence (i. contracts, writing reference request letters etc.)
Pay / Benefits
- Monthly preparation of payroll, data inputting and creation of spreadsheet.
- Support benefits administration i. Pension, BUPA, death in service, etc, liaising with HR Senior Manager and as well as related external providers.
General HR Administration
- To ensure that an organised and comprehensive filing system on HR records and staffing matters is maintained within the School with due regard to Data Protection, related legislation and School policies
- Drafting correspondences
- General duties such as filing and photocopying.
- Supporting Adhoc HR Projects.
- Other duties as required.
- Strong Administration skills.
- Excellent IT Skills ie Excel, Word.
- Familiar with HR Databases/Systems.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- The flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Enjoy working with people.
- The ability to work accurately and with attention to detail.
- Understanding prioritisation of work.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly