35 hours per week
We offer an exciting opportunity for a Branch Administrator to join the UK's leading and well-established supplier of timber products. The Branch Administrator will, ideally, have a background as a Transport Administrator or a Stock/Purchasing Administrator. The main purpose of the role of Branch Administrator will be to provide clerical, administrative and sales support and to contribute towards the branch achieving its goals, objectives and deadlines. As an experienced administrator you will thrive on building excellent working relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
Key Branch Administrator Responsibilities:
· Perform both manual and computerised sales and purchases ledger functions including raising orders, booking goods into stock, registering invoices and dealing with queries
· Support the Branch Manager with the administration of Payroll, HR, Health & Safety and Transport
· Deal with daily banking and cash reconciliation, petty cash handling
· Supporting the sales team when required
· Assist the Stock Control Manager with admin duties
Branch Administrator personal specification:
· Excellent administration skills and proficient in Microsoft office
· Excellent proven customer service skills
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
· Self motivated and capable of working on own initiative
· A ‘team player' who enjoys working towards meeting both personal and team objectives
· Knowledge of Kerridge software would be useful
Previous experience in a similar role with product and local market knowledge would be an advantage. Initial consideration will be given to those applicants who have worked in a transport, purchasing or stock environment previously.