IT User Support Officer
IT User Support Officer
Salary – Band 3 Point 17-21 £18,672-£20,541 per annum
Actual Salary £15,989
36.25 hours per week, 8.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday
Full time including periods of school closure
Local Government Pension Scheme – Greater Manchester Pension Fund
Dean Trust Ardwick is a recent addition to The Dean Trust family of schools and began life in September 2015 in a purpose-built new school for 120 Year 7 students. From September 2016, the staff and students moved into the new 1200 place school. Currently we have Year 7, 8 and 9 pupils and we look forward to having a full complement of pupils in 2019, whilst enjoying the benefits a growing school brings.
Situated on Stockport Road, a main route into Manchester city centre, we are in the heart of the Ardwick community and just next door to Longsight. We are a local school for local children, and we are here to provide a first class education for the pupils who attend the school, and to serve the community.
What Are We Looking For?
Dean Trust Ardwick is seeking to appoint a User Support Officer, to join a very talented and dedicated team of staff, who are determined to provide the best quality teaching and support for every pupil, and who are committed to maintaining our high standards.
- Educated to GCSE including A*-C in Maths and English Language and an ICT related subject
- Previous experience in an ICT helpdesk/ICT role
- Experience supporting a range of technologies including but not limited to; laptops, PC’s iPads, surfaces, projectors and IWB’s
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and reprographics equipment
- An individual who is committed to ensuring that every pupil is given the opportunity to achieve their potential and meet the high expectations set for them
- An individual with a continued commitment to their own professional development
This is an ideal opportunity for anybody looking for a new opportunity to work in a brand-new school and to help set the standard and ethos for what is intended to be an Outstanding school in the heart of Manchester.
If you're interested, please download an application form by clicking the apply now button or visiting our website http://thedeantrust.co.uk/jobs/.
Close Date: 10am Thursday 21st June 2018
The Dean Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check and Disqualification