Finance Manager - £50.000 plus excellent benefits
Finance Manager. Salary: £50,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client offers a diverse range of products and services to commercial vehicle operators throughout the UK. Long established, they are industry leaders and have significant presence in the transportation sector.
Due to continued growth they now seek to appoint a commercially-focused Finance Manager who will play a leading role within the team and report into the Finance and Commercial Directors.
The Finance Manager Role
- Preparation of accurate and timely monthly management accounts for the rental and contract hire business.
- Support the Directors in a variety of initiatives and projects and to assist in business case costings and profitability analysis for new business, accounts and services.
- Work alongside Directors to compile financial analysis and other MI which will inform future planning.
- Preparation of statutory returns including VAT, PAYE and tax returns.
- Manage the accounts ledger and payroll function in the day to day activities of the finance team.
The Finance Manager requirements:
- A qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or QBE with experience gained in an asset-based business such as plant or commercial hire, vehicle leasing and hire or the broader transportation industry an advantage.
- Proven financial and business acumen combined with hands on technical accounting skills and knowledge.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel (advanced to Macro level a benefit)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong internal relationships.
This is a broad based, all-encompassing role which represents an opportunity to influence and shape ongoing corporate strategy with scope for accelerated career progression for the right person.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please click on the link and send your CV TODAY!!