Location: Potters Bar
Reporting To: Regional Manager
Role Type: Field based - operating within a 75 mile radius of your home address
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 OTE
Benefits: Car Allowance, Pension, Health Plan, 4 weeks' holiday, plus birthday day off, plus 8 paid Bank Holidays, Gym discounts
A Best Companies 'One to Watch' 2018, operating in the UK since 1993, QMS International provides professional consultation and support for Organisations that require a hassle free and cost-efficient route to ISO Certification.
QMS has helped implement over 20,000 management systems in Organisations of all sizes and is unique in the ISO marketplace with 45 full-time regional Consultants who have the experience to make Certification as effortless as possible. Now a part of the Citation Group, we are looking to expand our field based team to service our ever growing client base.
Implementing ISO Management Systems and conducting third party surveillance Audits you would be part of our expanding field staff team. If you're passionate about offering an excellent, tailored customer service and helping and supporting our varied client base, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Using our 'Keep it simple' approach you will help make the certification and maintenance of ISO Management Systems as simple and stress free as possible for our clients.
We are looking for people with a positive outlook and a 'can do' attitude that will instil confidence with our clients and foster brilliant relationships.
* Conducting onsite and remote consultancy for client management systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO Standards and with QMS's documented processes and procedures.
* Conducting onsite and remote audits of client management systems against the requirements of the corresponding ISO Standards. The audits will be of various types, including surveillance, compliance and recertification.
* Delivering Internal Audit Training to clients
* Promoting products and services from QMS and Citation
* Knowledge of ISO 9001 and other ISO management system Standards.
* Experience of auditing in an ISO or similar environment.
* Experience of consulting in an ISO or similar environment.
* Good understanding of business best practice and the ability to make recommendations accordingly in a consultancy situation.
* Excellent interpersonal skills along with the ability to present and compile high quality written reports.
* Listening with accuracy and comprehension to be able to analyse and judge in consultancy/audit situations.
* Orally presenting consultancy/audit findings and conclusions to be easily understood, with a good command of spoken English.
* Interviewing to be able to obtain relevant information by asking open-ended, well formulated questions and listening to understand and judge the answers.
* Facilitation of meetings with client representatives for the effective exchange of information.
* Ideally you will be IRCA 9001: 2015 Lead Auditor trained
* Other IRCA Lead Auditor trained courses are also welcomed
* You'll need to be able to display diplomacy, integrity and sincerity at all times
* Be able to present a positive and professional image to both internal and external customers.
* Be highly motivated and able to work with autonomy with great time management
* You will be organised, diligent and flexible, being able to adapt to deal with all kinds of clients and situations
* Possess a confident and positive 'can do' attitude
Full UK driving licence and access to own car is required (you will receive a car allowance). To continue your application, please click 'Apply' now.