Main purpose of the job
To produce well manufactured PVC doors and windows.
A minimum of 3 years PVC doors and windows fabricating experience.
This role reports to the PVC Director.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working as part of a busy manufacturing team, making UPVC doors and windows.
- Using machinery and hand tools to carry out PVC fabrication for all products.
- To ensure products are fabricated to a high standard and completed to deadline.
- To inform the Director of any maintenance needed to machinery.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised or within a team.
- A willingness to train new staff, as and when required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Reliable and committed to producing high quality work at all times.
Please send CV by email.