Brook Street (UK) Limited is currently recruiting a Sales Executive for our client selling in the GB market. Therefore relocation or else travel away to England (3 nights per week) is expected.
This is an excellent chance to join a fantastic company who are continually growing and expanding.
The purpose of the role is to assist the Sales Manager in maximising company profits, delivering sales, customer relationships and marketing whilst developing both existing and new business relationships and markets internationally.
* To assist the Sales Manager in the preparation of the annual Sales and Marketing Budgets for the UK and Ireland.
* To deliver sales budgets.
* Deliver marketing campaign`s covering all of the businesses products.
* To achieve agreed budgeted gross profits after deduction of cost of sales.
* To develop sales growth though (1) New Customers and (2) New Market Sectors.
* Undertake analysis of competitors on a regular basis.
* To report each month on all Sales and Marketing activities to the Sales Manager.
* Preparing tenders and negotiating prices with Customers.
* To liaise with the Technical Director, Finance office and Sales Manager.
* To monitor and evaluate the performance of existing accounts.
* To adhere to credit limits and liaise with Credit Control.
* Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
* Working with the management team on commercial issues such as sales and financial planning.
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
* A minimum of 3 years` sales experience ideally in construction / Modular building market.
* Good level of secondary education, ideally educated to university level.
* Flexible and adaptable approach, willing to travel when needed.
* Full clean driving licence.
* Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with clients and staff.
Salary will depend on experience and can be determined at interview
Please send CV via the apply link