Support Team Manager
Support Team Manager
£Competitive DOE Plus Private Healthcare, Free Broadband, Pension, Service Holidays, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Flexible Working, Free Beverages, Refer a Friend Bonus (£500)
If you’re an IT professional with a track record of managing multi-disciplined teams, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a forward-thinking business.
Node 4 specialises in providing data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. Due to continuous growth, we’re looking for a Support Team Manager to provide high-quality support to our customers and internal business functions.
As a Support Team Manager, you will:
- Lead and prioritise your team’s workload
- Act as the final escalation point for customer issues within your team
- Support major incident management activities
- Help to design, prepare and conduct training
- Liaise with internal teams and third parties to resolve issues
- Identify ways to further improve services
To be considered, you’ll need experience of the following:
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Working with a Managed Services Provider or in a similar environment
- Developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing services to agreed SLAs and OLAs
- Problem and incident management
- Working in an ITIL environment
We’re eager to hear from individuals with experience as a Technical Support Supervisor, IT Support Team Leader, Senior IT Support Engineer, Technical Support Manager, IT Support Lead or Lead IT Support Engineer.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to join a rapidly-growing company
- Active progression prospects
- Offices with free fruit, electric vehicle points and showers
- A friendly, fast-paced environment to work in
- All the support you require to succeed
- A relaxed dress-down policy with free branded polo shirts included
Webrecruit and Node 4 are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Support Team Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.