Cloud Support Engineer
Cloud Support Engineer
£Competitive Plus Private Healthcare, Free Broadband, Pension, Service Holidays, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Flexible Working, Free Beverages, Refer a Friend Bonus (£1,200)
Node 4 specialises in providing data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. Due to continuous growth, we are now looking for a Cloud Support Engineer to provide a high quality support service to our customers and partners.
As a Cloud Support Engineer, you will:
- Receive, manage and resolve incidents, via system monitoring tools, customer-initiated tickets, calls and other means
- Ensure that tickets are managed through to resolution and in-line with SLAs
- Escalate issues when required
- Contribute to internal processes and continuous improvement activities
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Experience with VMware vSphere
- A good working knowledge of Windows Servers
Citrix XenApp administration experience would be beneficial to your application, as would any of the following qualifications/certifications: VMware vSphere, NetApp Storage or ITIL Foundation.
We are eager to hear from candidates who have experience as a Cloud Support Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Cloud Services Support Engineer, Technical Support Analyst, Service Desk Engineer, Helpdesk Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or IT Service Desk Analyst.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to join a rapidly-growing company
- Plenty of professional development potential with extensive on-the-job training
- Active progression prospects
- A friendly, fast-paced environment to work in
- All the support you require to succeed
- A relaxed dress-down policy with branded polo shirts included
Webrecruit and Node 4 are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Cloud Support Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.