Senior ITSM Analyst
Senior ITSM Analyst
Location: Uxbridge, London (Greater)
Start Date: 31st May 2018
Closing Date: 30th June 2018
S P A Enterprise Services Limited, based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge, requires Senior ITSM Analyst. Applicants must be experienced in service management process implementation, service management metrics and reporting, and improvements to client’s IT Service Management platform and must demonstrate a proven work track record to enable the following key responsibilities of the role:
- Ability to lead communication across cross-functional groups assisting in the resolution of service impacting changes.
- Should be decisive and make decisions based on technical and business assessments.
- Capable of resolving service management and procedurally related conflicts, identifying alternatives, and providing solutions.
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of functional areas to resolve problems on an ongoing basis.
- Demonstrate the desire to continue ITSM and ServiceNow education efforts through attending conferences, seminars, training classes, networking.
- Experience with web technologies and demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
- Must maintain information clearly and concisely so that it is easily understood by a variety of audiences.
- Work on to prioritise own workload and self-manage under pressure to produce accurate work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely so that it is easily understood by a variety of audiences.
- Ability to understand and interpret data accurately and effectively.
- Confident in own ability and judgement and willing to take the lead and be personally accountable.
- Proven adaptability and flexibility, enthusiastic to new ideas and approaches.
- Strong determination to succeed, whilst maintaining tact and diplomacy, even when faced with challenges and obstacles.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution of the IT Incident, Request, Change Management and resource management processes, as well as the on-going improvements to Service Management tools like ServiceNow, BMC Smart IT and Microfocus (HP).
Qualifications, Experience and Mandatory Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT Service Management and Infrastructure administration approach in problem solving techniques
- Educated to Computing Degree or equivalent.
- Good to have ITIL Foundation certification (v3) and ServiceNow experience.
- Knowledge of service management methodologies (ITIL) and best practices.
- Experience with industry standard ITSM tool implementations (Service Now, BMC, HP).
- Knowledge of various technical areas (Cloud computing, server operating systems, web servers, application servers, database systems, SaaS concepts, DevOps.
- Knowledgeable in process improvement methods, procedures, metrics development, documentation and reporting.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and technical staff to analyze complex and highly technical incidents while maintaining professional, efficient communication under pressure.
- Excellent Communication and written skills ,interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to work effectively on their own or as part of a team, under pressure.
Please apply with updated CV by email.