Java Technical Consultant
Java Technical Consultant
Location: Uxbridge, London (Greater)
Start Date: 31st May 2018
Closing Date: 30th June 2018
S P A Business Services Limited, based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge, requires Java Technical Consultant. Applicants must be experienced to provide technical expertise, capabilities, and Java development skills to design and develop efficient software and web application solutions, based upon client's business requirement and must demonstrate a proven work track record to enable the following key responsibilities of the role:
- Participate in meetings with business and product management staff, enterprise and application architects, other application developers and project managers to plan development or upgrades to the business rules applications or other applications being built for assignments.
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared.
- Establish and implement metrics to optimize team delivery and measure business agility in terms of predictability, reliability and adaptability.
- Independently communicate with both client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation.
- Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology.
- Implement, and document all aspects of development work as assigned, including detailed design, object models/graphs, rule flows, integration/interfaces, unit testing, code coverage and performance aspects of the application.
Qualifications, Experience and Mandatory Skills Required:
- Minimum of 6 + years in Java development, J2EE, Java Scripts, Struts, SOAP, and/or JSP, Unix Scripting.
- Educated to Computing Degree or equivalent.
- Good to have PEGA certification.
- Experience in Pega Decisioning and CRM solutions,WebSphere application server and Tomcat Server.
- Proven experience in Pega Chordiant and Trinidad components
- Experience in Databases like MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and technical skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills
Please apply with updated CV by email.
Apply for Java Technical Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly