Data and Analytics Coordinator (Data Analyst) SYHA65093
Are you passionate about the power of data to support people to live well and realise their potential? Could you use your analytical skills and experience to improve the services our client delivers?
Our client is a successful not for profit organisation with a strong commitment to the Sheffield City Region. Recently named number 26 in the Sunday Times 100 Best Not For Profit organisations to work for in the UK, they are a forward thinking, innovative organisation.
The post holder will:
- Support data collection, validation and quality assurance across their LiveWell services
- Provide reporting and analysis to support good decision making
- Support their teams to use case management / management information systems effectively
- Champion the use of data and systems to improve outcomes for customers and drive improvements in services
- Support the evaluation of services and provide data as required by their commissioners and partners
Some of their benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Excellent benefits including Rewards - employee discount scheme, which offers cash back and shopping discounts
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing Date: 12noon Monday 25 June 2018
Stage 1 Speed Interviews: Thursday 28 June 2018
Stage 2 Interviews & Assessments: Thursday 5 July 2018
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.