5 days left
- Full Time
Richard Austin Alloys Ltd, are the UK’s largest privately owned independent Aluminium & Stainless Steel stockholder with an annual turnover in excess of £100 million.
They are now looking to recruit an eager, intelligent individual who is looking to develop their career.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to start at entry level within this successful organisation. There is an opportunity for the right person to progress into more responsible roles within the business. Only applicants who are methodical and have excellent attention to detail will be considered.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries by phone, fax or e-mail
- Quoting enquiries & actively persuading the customer to order with RAA
- Putting through orders & ensuring customer delivery dates are met
- Cold calling lapsed accounts to generate business
- Working in the admin office in order to gain a full understanding of how the business operates, this will include computer data input, scanning & filing, dealing with customer collections
The successful applicant will be:
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills
- C grade minimum GCSE or above in English and Maths essential
- Highly organised and able to prioritise own workload
- Reliable and possess an excellent work ethic
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Smart appearance with good time keeping
- Good communication skills
This role would ideally suit a school/college leaver who is looking to develop their skills with a forward thinking company.
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly