4 days left
- Full Time
Our expanding and market leading company are looking for a confident and motivated Credit Controller to join their team.
My client completes capital allowances (CA) and research & development (RD) claims on behalf of clients across the UK. They are not only a leader in this highly specialised field, but also possess an exceptional reputation in the industry.
This role will suit someone with experience within an office and a desire to learn new skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments
- Raising and distributing invoices and credit notes
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to internal systems and records
- Reporting and forecasting on invoicing and collections
- Resolving internal and external queries around outstanding invoices
- Negotiating payment plans
- Implementing debt collection procedures on overdue invoices or payments and initiating legal procedures where necessary
- Other ad-hoc duties as necessary
The successful candidate must have:
- Prior credit control experience
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to engage with clients in a confident and assertive, but tactful manner
- A willingness to learn with a flexible attitude and a professional approach
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to strict time scales
- Attention to detail and robust organisational skills - including time management
- Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of MS Office
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a vibrant environment with genuine career prospects that only occur in a successful growing business.
Please call Emma on 0161 228 6245 or email your updated CV
Apply for Credit Control
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly