Hotel Purchasing Assistant in Purfleet
Hotel Purchasing Assistant - Purfleet
Our Client is looking for an extremely bright and articulate candidate to join their busy Purchasing Team.
They will consider graduates who have a degree in Geography or International Business as their business is worldwide.
Candidate Knowledge and Skills Required
- A team player, organising work in the hotel department, also coordinating work with sales and product managers.
- Must have Hotel Contractor experience
- Must have experience of negotiating contract rates with Hotel's
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Excellent geographical knowledge of the UK, Europe and worldwide
- Computer literate with Word and Excel skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Driving license and own transport recommended due to the office location
Following a probationary period, a basic guideline salary of GBP20,000-GBP25,000 per annum, commensurate with experience will be offered and reviewed annually in December.
- Standard office hours are Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.30hrs.
- A minimum 22 days per annum, increasing to 28 days according to length of service, pro-rated accordingly, plus bank holidays will apply.
A workplace pension scheme following three months of continuous service.
Concessionary travel with our Client - following six months of continuous service.
Staff discounts on selected travel products.
Renato Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this full time permanent role.