Service Desk Analyst
Our Public Sector client is seeking a Senior Service Desk Analyst to join their team on a temporary, full time basis in Beccles. The rate of pay is £9, rising to £9 after a period of 12 weeks.
The Service Desk Analyst will be providing effective and positive, second line support through managing calls and handling the resulting incidents or service requests in line with objectives.
The ideal candidate will be target driven with the determination to provide excellent customer service. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in working within a team and supporting colleagues.
The role will include:
- Working within service levels and KPI`s and ensure that the reporting procedures are adhered to.
- Providing a second line response service to customers experiencing incidents or difficulties with their IT facilities, resolving these directly where possible.
- Provide assessment, categorisation and prioritisation for reported incidents and Service Requests and provide initial support, targeting first contact resolution
- Where resolution is not possible, ensure Incidents and Service Requests are properly escalated and assigned to the correct support groups.
- To maintain audit information of the installed asset base within the Service Desk system by utilising the capabilities of the remote monitoring software.
- You will also be required to have the minimum of an intermediate working knowledge and computer proficiency of all Microsoft Office packages (e. word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail and internet use) and experience of working on a service desk.
Apply online today! Please be aware we will need you to provide your National Insurance Number and your date of birth for your CV to be sent.
For any queries please contact Sarah at Brook Street on 01733 310855 or email your CV
Apply for Service Desk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly