Software Engineer, Test Frameworks
As a leading market maker across many regions and asset classes, Citadel Securities operates a large and diverse technology platform. With a large number of contributors to our platform across software development, strategy development, quantitative research, trading operations and compliance, it is of paramount importance that only the highest quality code be deployed into production. Maintaining these strict levels of quality assurance while allowing for rapid development and deployment requires extensive use of automation.
The Software Test team is tasked with the continual evaluation of existing tool chains and procedures to drive exceedingly high levels of test coverage with minimal impact to the software development life cycle. Members of this team spend time reviewing and analyzing existing tools developed both internally and externally to identify the best possible solutions. They will work closely with members of teams across the organization to drive continued improvement of our testing platform from both usability and transparency perspectives.
Joining the Citadel Securities Software Test team will put individuals in a position to be at the forefront of defining best practices, as well as building best of breed solutions for one of the world’s preeminent financial institutions.
Opportunities available in London.
- From scratch, drive the architecture and development of a centralized testing framework to be used across asset classes, markets, and businesses
- Collaborate across groups to drive centralized practices that accommodate for varying business needs
- Create modular and extensible test interfaces to enable rapid integration of new and evolving protocols and software under test
- Develop an integration test framework that works in concert with continuous integration environments to provide immediate feedback
- Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related
- Relevant Software Test Engineering experience
- Experience building automated test suites in a trading environment
- Senior-level experience programming in Python and C++
- Proven track record building clean, scalable software
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to drive large projects on a global basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of network protocols and TCP/IP model
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
About Citadel Securities:
Citadel Securities is an award-winning global market maker that helps meet the liquidity needs of asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds, government agencies, and public pension programs. We offer a broad array of fixed income and equity products, utilizing a unique set of capabilities and tools designed to drive down the cost of transactions. We strive to provide the most efficient execution and highest caliber of client services, making markets more fair and accessible for all. For more information, visit CitadelSecurities.com.
The Citadel Securities team makes its mark every day from our offices around the world:
Chicago * New York * London * Hong Kong * Toronto * Shanghai * Sydney * Dublin
Expiry Date: 28 June 2018
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES