Senior Office Administrator
Cass Associates, a well established architecture, landscape and planning practice, seeks a full-time Senior Office Administrator to join our busy Studio. You will work closely with the directors and other committed professionals, providing administrative support on a variety of interesting projects across the UK.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of managing an office environment, working with office systems and dealing with clients, visitors and suppliers;
- Excellent copy and audio typing skills and report presentation;
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills;
- Full proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Experience of Photoshop and In-design would be an advantage;
- Self-motivated with strong organisational and communication skills;
- Enthusiasm and a commitment to team working;
- An understanding of health and safety, quality assurance and human resources legislation, and
- An interest in assisting with business development and communications.
We are based in the Ropewalks area of Liverpool close to Liverpool Central Station. The working hours are Monday -Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm with an hour for lunch between 12.00pm-2.00pm.
Salary will be dependent on experience, but is expected to be between £19,000 and £23,000.
Copies of the Person Specification and Job Description can be requested by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel you have the experience and skills to meet our needs please send your CV and a copy of your relevant qualifications to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 15 June 2018