Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer to join a well-established company based in Chelmsford, Essex!
Being established for many years, becoming Limited in the year 2001, Their vast experience, coupled with the dedication of its owners & long-term staff, ensures customers needs are fulfilled as swiftly and effectively as possible.
The company has worked with/for an impressive list of companies and organisations including Blue Chip companies, Local Authorities, Schools and Power plants. They do also deal with domestic clients.
Air conditioning and Refrigeration Servicing Engineer
- To visit client’s premises and carry out fault diagnosis, repairs, servicing, installation and preventative maintenance of air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration systems.
- All work to be carried out to high standards of safety, quality and efficiency.
- NVQ Level 2 & C&G 2079 Qualifications are essential.
- Driving licence or certification: B1 & BE desirable (Clean and free of points).
- Must have completed Secondary education.
- Living in or near Chelmsford, Essex.
- Willing to work away from home for short periods when required.
This is a full-time position and in return the company is offering a very competitive Salary of £22,000 to £45,000 Per Annum depending on experience.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Apply for Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly