Partner Resource Manager
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Partner Resource Manager. This is a contract role based in Reading to start ASAP until June 2019
The Partner Resource Manager is responsible for fulfilling engagement staffing requests using vetted and approved Services Partners. The successful Partner Resource Manager will understand the skill disciplines as well as know the strengths and skills of the partners within the skill disciplines in order to successfully staff engagements.
This position is responsible for making sound staffing decisions and resolving conflicts within the practice. The Partner RM will ensure customer satisfaction with the staffing of their engagements and will engage with our vetted and approved partners, reaching out to preferred suppliers as a first step. The Partner Resource manager will work closely with the Supplier Management Lead for the country / area that he/she supports. The Partner RM is also responsible for maintaining the data integrity of our request management system.
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Experience in consulting, client / project management and high-end professional services business development, delivery or relevant management
- Computer literate: follow processes and data accuracy
- Strong business management skills and possess great communication and relationship skills, engagement / project management skills, some industry / technical knowledge and a familiarity with Enterprise Services organizations
- Excellent planning, time management, decision making, presentation and organization skills along with a proven ability to effectively perform in a fast paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment..
- BA/BS degree or other equivalent preferred
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: up to £27,600 per annum depending on experience
Application Deadline: Tuesday 5th June 2018