Junior Microsoft PowerBI Developer
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Microsoft PowerBI Developer to join our team in Norwich to analyse and visualise data with customers from 10,000 to over 200,000 users. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
Modality Systems is an award-winning technical consulting and software development company focused on Microsoft’s Unified Communications technologies – Lync, Skype and Teams. We consider our consulting team to be the best and brightest in the UC industry and we’re always looking for exceptional Skype for Business skilled resources to join our industry leading consulting teams.
We are a world leader in helping customers succeed with Microsoft Collaboration and Office 365. A key part of this success is driven by reporting on usage and performance.
We use Microsoft PowerBI to analyse and visualise data with customers from 10,000 to over 200,000 users. With the continued success of this solution we are looking for an additional PowerBI Developer to join the team.
This will be a hands-on role understanding data and producing reports.
Responsibilities of our Junior Microsoft PowerBI Developer:
- Report to our Lead Data Architect
- Design reports and dashboards with modern approaches
- Develop SQL Views, Stored Procedures and Functions used by our Reporting Solutions
- Test visualizations and analytics technology in an effort to advance the analytics team capability
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports as required
Skills, experience and qualifications required of our Junior Microsoft PowerBI Developer:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience Reporting Services is desirable
- 2+ Years SQL Server experience preferred
- Experience of working with Big Data and developing optimised SQL
- Previous programming experience desirable, especially Microsoft SQL Server TSQL
- Work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
What can we offer our Junior Microsoft PowerBI Developer?
- You’ll be joining a growing team that will drive business change and is key to Modality Systems services
- The opportunity to make an impact within the team, applying the skills and methodologies you’ve learnt
- You’ll be working for a company with an excellent culture, in a friendly and fast paced environment
- You will be working on a solution used by brand name customers from around the world
- Training opportunities
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Junior Microsoft PowerBI Developer then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Apply for Junior Microsoft PowerBI Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly