The Oxygen House group of companies is a mix of established companies and start-ups, all with a strong focus on sustainability. Our wide range of business interests includes investment, property, renewable energy, education, data analytics and technology.
Our Oxygen House office, on Exeter Business Park, is an award-winning building, one of the most exciting new commercial office spaces in the region in recent years, and we pride ourselves on the quality of the building and the support services we provide to our team and to the people we do business with.
Oxygen House is a fantastic office space and our cleaning team ensure that it’s cleaned to an exceptional standard, which means we’re looking for a committed and reliable individual who takes a real pride in their work. The building includes offices, meeting rooms, gym areas, changing rooms, toilets and showers, café and front of house areas, with a variety of cleaning needs and processes.
This role will cover the afternoon and evening shift starting at 3.30pm until approx. 9pm Monday – Friday. It would be great if the individual could work all five evenings, however we may be able to consider applicants who could work 2 or more full evenings.
- Working as part of a team to ensure that all areas of the building are cleaned to agreed standards
- Undertaking all allocated cleaning duties: mopping, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, polishing, toilet and shower cleaning, emptying bins
- Using cleaning equipment and materials in line with company and other guidelines
- Working in accordance with all Health & Safety guidelines
- Assisting with clearing up after meetings and social functions
- Other duties as required from time to time
- Committed and take pride in your work
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive with a ‘can do’, flexible attitude
- A team player who can be relied on
- Able to work with discretion and confidentiality
- Previous experience of cleaning in an office environment would be highly desirable but not essential
We offer all staff access to our range of free health and fitness equipment and activities as well as free drinks and snacks during longer work shifts.
We encourage non-car work journeys; however, as this role involves working evenings, the holder must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle in the event that public transport and other travel options are not feasible.