Commercial Property Solicitor / Solicitor
Job Title: Commercial Property Solicitor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Leading Sussex law firm, the Company, provides a comprehensive and personal service to a broad spectrum of local, national and international clients across a range of business law and personal legal services. Their innovative approach to client service led to a "Highly Commended" award in the Law Society's annual Excellence Awards.
There's now a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor (3-5 years' PQE) to be based primarily at our Brighton or Lewes office.
Working closely with and supporting one of the Commercial Property Partners in the Brighton team and also supporting the wider team at the other offices, you will be managing a range of commercial property work for their valued business clients.
This role will suit an enthusiastic and motivated solicitor with experience of commercial property matters, with a particular focus on acting on Landlord and Tenant matters, acquisitions and disposals, lease management, acting for lenders and some development work.
You will be required to undertake fee earning work, working both independently, with minimal supervision and as a member of the team. It is essential you have excellent client facing skills a record of achieving agreed financial targets.
- To manage all client work allocated in accordance with detailed procedures and quality standards contained in the firm's Office Manual
- To ensure that all client work is processed correctly and expeditiously and that the client is kept regularly informed of progress and costs
- To comply with Solicitors Accounts Rules and the Rules on the Professional Conduct of Solicitors
- To comply with SRA, CILEX or other professional body membership requirements
- To achieve agreed levels of billing and time recording
- In conjunction with the firm, to comply with the relevant training requirements of the Law Society and to assist with in-house training as may be required
Marketing and networking skills are essential in order to participate actively in seeking new business, building relationships with potential clients and developing the firm as a whole.
A high standard of interpersonal and communication skills are vital, especially in the context of client care and the Company is looking for someone who has a positive and friendly matter in dealing with clients, referrers and colleagues.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to our Client's careers page.
Candidates with experience of: Residential Conveyancer, Property Solicitor, Legal Executive, Senior Property Lawyer, Legal Conveyancing, CLC Solicitor, ILX Solicitor, Commercial Property Lawyer, Commercial Property Solicitor, Dispute Resolution, Solicitor, Civil Law, Legal Executive, Chartered Legal Executive, Senior Solicitor, Legal Secretary, Conveyancing Legal Assistant, Paralegal, Legal Support may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor / Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly