Internal Sales Consultant
One of the UK's most established office furniture dealers are looking for 3 sales consultants to join their team. With the largest showroom in the UK at over 22,000sqft, the company is currently going through an exciting growth phase creating excellent workspaces that promote productivity, engagement & flexibility.
Insight into the role:
1. Your daily focus will be to convert business generated sales enquires into processed sales
2. Building rapport over the phone, by listening to customer needs & recommending solution
3. Engaging with our Design department to support creating the right type of space plans
4. Completing the sales journey from the initial conversion, understanding the client brief, preparing the quotes, walking the client through the quote, winning the deal, processing the orders, ordering the products & arranging the installations
5. Development of your clients by setting up future contact alerts on our CRM system
6. Truly understanding that product knowledge is vital, planning time to develop your skills
7. Working closely with team colleagues, sharing best practice & supporting each other
8. Achieving sales targets are important & will support your own development opportunities
9. The team bond is first class & there is a genuine attitude/culture to work hard & have fun
To be considered you will need excellent computer skills and come from a sales background. INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE IS NOT NECESSERY.
The rewards are superb and include a basic salary of up to £28K (depending upon experience), a realistic OTE of £33K (uncapped), 23 days holiday (excl Bank Holidays), plus the opportunity to progress within the business.
Don't delay, call today!! Please call Danielle on 01494512522 or email your CV