Export Sales Administrator
EXPORT SALES ADMINISTRATOR / HERTFORD / UP TO £28,000
Our client is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of medical equipment and services, with offices worldwide and distribution channels in over 100 countries.
Due to continued growth, they now have an exciting opportunity for an Export Sales Administrator to join the team.
The Export Sales Administrator Role:
The Export Sales Administrator will provide administrative support and customer care; from initial enquiries, quotation and order processing through to invoicing, shipment and after sales care.
Key Responsibilities of the Export Sales Administrator:
- Liaison with overseas distributors and customers by e-mail, fax and phone
- Preparation of quotations
- Process and track sales orders using MfgPro
- Use and maintain CRM system for tracking customer activity
- Liaise with production/logistics to arrange for timely manufacture and despatch of goods
- Liaise with other departments to ensure timely preparation of goods, export documentation and working together with freight forwarders and Courier Services
- Management of exports under Letter of Credit/CAD terms
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good level of general education essential;
- Higher qualifications such as Business Administration, Export Administration desirable
- Previous Export Sales experience essential to at least intermediate level
- Extensive experience of working with computerised systems essential
- Experience of MFG/Pro and CRM an advantage
- Must be confident using in house systems for quotations and order processing
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be an excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Competitive salary (Up to £28,000 DOE)
- 24 Days annual leave in the first year of employment
- Life assurance and pension
If you are interested in this Export Sales Administrator position, simply apply by submitting your CV via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Keywords: Export Sales Administrator, Quotations, Sales Administration, CRM, Order Processing, Hertford, Hertfordshire