EMEA Marketing Lead
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global payments, banking and other innovative financial services. We have a company culture of putting our users’ first and delivering high quality and impact work.
As the first Marketing hire in EMEA, you will play a significant role at Stripe. You will be an experienced marketer with a goal to assist Stripe’s growth through best in class regional and local market needs and building strategies and tactics to drive growth, adoption and advocacy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Be actively involved in the growth of the brand.
- Partner and work with the San Francisco (HQ) based marketing team in addition to Communication and Sales team to develop content and experiences that increase Stripe’s awareness and consideration across EMEA with a particular focus on the UK market.
- Develop content, case studies, testimonial and events to engage with prospective and existing users, driving new business, adoption and advocacy of Stripe.
- Liaise with the Marketing team in San Francisco and create tailored content and programs for the local market.
- Be involved in product launches and report back to the appropriate departments.
- Identify areas for improvement and optimise our operations.
- Working cross functionally across teams such as the Growth and Product Marketing team.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
We are looking for someone who has:
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in markets such as Product Marketing, Demand Generation/Growth, Product Management and operational roles involved in go to market strategy and execution.
- Strong experience (2+ years) leading efficient teams and working with globally dispersed teams within the Marketing field.
- B2B technology experience (ideally within technical, infrastructure or data products).
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and a proactive personality to continuously identify trends in the Marketing field.
- Ability to prioritise caseload and be highly collaborative, intuitive and a strong communicator.
- Graduate or postgraduate qualification.
All candidates should apply with a covering letter with their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Application for EMEA Marketing Lead position’.
Closing date for all applications: 28 June 2018
Apply for EMEA Marketing Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly