Asbestos Surveyor /Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
Experienced Asbestos Surveyor /Analyst
Due to recent contract wins within the Staffordshire area, Resource and Environmental Consultants Ltd (REC Ltd) currently has exciting opportunities available for individuals to join our growing team. If you are looking new opportunities or a career progression within a highly successful company whose reputation for quality and efficiency is renowned within the industry. Join us in this exciting journey with a unique package including competitive salary, pension scheme, health cashback scheme and many more benefits.
Carrying out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and building inspection, including:
- Management, refurbishment and demolition surveys.
- Land investigation and inspection.
- Air monitoring and airborne fibre counting.
- Supervision of contractors’ remedial work.
- Signing off removal works or rejecting unsatisfactory removals.
Essential Person Criteria:
• Candidates wishing to apply for the Asbestos Surveyor or Analyst we require the minimum: BOHS P402 or BOHS P403/P404 or equivalent
• Candidates will require industry experience.
Apply for Asbestos Surveyor /Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly