5 days left
- Full Time
We offer an annual salary of £18,755, plus travel and mileage, a free DBS check and uniform, contributory pension, on the job training and development, and support to complete recognised care qualifications, with the opportunity to progress in a great company.
After 6 months you’ll also receive a range of staff benefits including a cash-back health plan and free access to all Trafford leisure centres. We also offer up to £150 if you refer someone who we then employ in care role.
At TrustCare we believe everyone deserves to get the most out of life regardless of their age, health or disability. We always put people first, treating everyone fairly with compassion and respect, and that includes the people who work for us.
We’re looking for great Senior Carers to join us and manage a small team of carers in the community to deliver the best possible care and support to people living in their own homes.
You’ll need to have experience of carrying out assessments and creating person-centred care packages, prioritising and scheduling customer visits and working with extended care networks including families, GP’s and social workers. In addition, you’ll also work directly with customers and carry out around 10 hours of homecare each week.
Day-to-day responsibilities include, to:
- Support, mentor and manage a team of community carers to deliver quality person-centred in-home care
- Working closely with the Care Service Manager to effectively run the TrustCare homecare offer, compliant with CQC standards
- Develop personalised care plans and arrange staff rotas
- Ensure that the delivery of care is cost and time effective
- Supervise new starters and cover care work where necessary
- Ensure customer visits are adequately covered, identify improvements and pre-empt recruitment needs
- Maintain the internal administrative system and ensure that client records are up-to-date
All you need is to have a full driving license, access to your own vehicle and come to work each day ready to make a real difference.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Senior Carer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly