Care Manager - Supported Living
We are seeking an experienced Care Manager or Supervisor to take responsibility for a supported living service in the Crediton area.
Working with a well-respected and well-established organisation, you will manage a supported living serviced for adults with learning disabilities, helping them live as independently as possible.
You will manage a team of staff, providing mentoring and guidance, and ensuring the service is compliant with CQC legislation.
- Competitive salary in the region of £22,000
- Fully paid induction training programme and any on-going training as required.
- Amazing opportunities to develop your care career internally.
- Support to study care qualifications and enhance personal development.
- Free enhanced DBS
- £100 loyalty bonus
- Paid mileage and travel time
- Reward Schemes and Childcare Vouchers
- 28 days paid holiday
To be considered you will need to have a Level 3 Health and Social Care minimum, along with supervisory experience within a care environment, and experience of learning disabilities. You will also need to be a driver with access to a vehicle.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Celine Deglos at BS Social Care on 0117 9221130, email your CV to celine @ bssocialcare or click on Apply Now.
Apply for Care Manager - Supported Living
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly