Application Support Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
IT Support (Infrastructure and Applications) - Cringleford, Norwich. - £25-35k plus benefits
We are looking to recruit on behalf of an established software house an experienced support specialist You will have worked across 2nd and 3rd line support across both infrastructure and applications.
- Providing immediate response to incidents and owning corrective and preventative actions.
- Fast action incident response and resolution from 1st Line escalation.
- Proactive analysis of service failures and eradication of problems.
- Analysis of defect to define workarounds that will enable resumption of service;
- Maintenance of high availability environments,
- Risk analysis and management of new applications into the production environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to degree level and\or has significant, relevant industry experience
- Advanced technical/IT awareness and ability to identify new technologies and tools
- Experience with both software and infrastructure support
- Experience of software delivery lifecycle management
- Experience working with diverse subject content and varied approaches that are highly complex
- Experience of working on multiple projects and managing multiple customers at the same time
- Can identify original and innovative solutions to problems
- Ability to undertake a broad mix of technical, operational, supplier management and client facing tasks
- Experience with SQL
Apply for Application Support Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly