Welder / Fabricator
5 days left
- Full Time
Have you experience in MIG/TAC welding and fabricating? Do you want to work with solution-oriented experts, committed to maintaining their position as one of the leading and most innovative companies in the construction industry?
Duties include (but not limited to) the following:
- Reading & interpreting fabrication drawings & resolving queries with the Drawing Office
- Assembling steel members / frames etc., as per workshop drawings
- TAC welding
- MIG welding steel members, usually as part of a two man team
- Visually inspect all welds and have the ability to recognise faults
- Operating Heavy Machinery
- Manual Handling
- Operating overhead cranes
Successful candidates will be experienced welders/fabricators capable of carrying out the above in accordance with all Health & Safety, Quality and C. Marking procedures.
If you are willing to learn, develop your career and contribute to some exciting projects across Northern Ireland and the entire UK please call Stephen at Brook Street on 02890 324548 or click on "Apply"
Apply for Welder / Fabricator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly