5 days left
- Full Time
Louth - Lincolnshire
£Excellent (Dependent on Experience) + Bonus
Are you a dynamic sales professional with a record of achieving? Do you want a role that will enable you to take control of the sales function and develop a team around you? Do you want to join a multi award-winning company and quickly become a key member of the management team?
Root2 Recruit is a leading online, fixed-price recruitment company based in the East Midlands. A unique company providing recruitment services that deliver exceptional results and cost savings to its ever-growing client base. This is a key position that offers a real opportunity for someone to make a real impact on the growth of the company.
As a business development specialist, you will have responsibility for identifying and developing clients across multiple sectors and selling our range of recruitment services. You will be confident presenting to individuals and groups and enjoy being out and about in the business community. This is an exciting time for the business as it is planned to quickly grow the sales team and you will take the lead in the training and development on new members of staff. You will be experienced in setting sales strategies and KPI's to ensure that growth targets are met.
- Development of new accounts and maintain existing relationships
- Identify key client and prospect companies
- Carry out online and face to face demonstrations
- Individual and board presentations
- Attend networking events
- Preparation of proposals
- Continually seek out opportunities for new business
- Achieve sales targets and other KPIs
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions
- Strategy planning and target setting
- Management and training of new staff
- Sales experience from within a B2B environment
- Ability to build successful sales teams
- A new business specialist
- Experience of presenting to clients
- Able to demonstrate setting and achieving stretching sales targets and KPIs
- A professional, friendly personality yet persuasive and charismatic
- Passionate, self-confident and passionate about sales and business development
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Organised and able work on own initiative
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a new business specialist and manager who enjoys building long term relationships. You may be currently working as a Recruitment Consultant, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or Account Manager. Your experience is likely to be from selling recruitment services, IT or similar, however, consideration will be given to any B2B environments. You will be extremely confident both face to face and on the telephone. Louth is commutable from an of the following areas; Grimsby, Alford, Market Rasen, Lincoln, Boston, Spilsby, Brigg or Scunthorpe.