IT Technician (1st/2nd Line Support)
A great opportunity has arisen for someone ecstatic about IT to come and join a superb team. You will be working for a young but rapidly growing IT company which adhere to high standards at all times. It is a fast based, but fun working environment and can bring a vast amount of job satisfaction. The successful applicant will gain Microsoft certification and hands on experience working in our showroom, repair centre and at our business and residential clients premises.
- Responsible for providing IT support and troubleshooting via telephone remote and on site support to business, educational and residential clients
- iPad, PC, Laptop and Mac trouble shooting and repairs, both hardware and software.
- You will be responsible for a group of business clients and will be the first point of contact for them,
- You will always provide a high level of customer service to all of our customers and will be dealing with advanced and basic users.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X
- Experience of Microsoft Application Support (such as Microsoft Office Suite)
- Hands on experience of stripping down and physical repairs to hardware
- Working knowledge of networking protocols TCP-IP, DNS, SMTP, DHCP and VPN etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud systems
- Desktop, Laptop & Printer troubleshooting
- Proactive, self-motivated and being able to prioritise workload is a must
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience previous experience within an IT Support role
- Microsoft or CompTIA qualifications
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Relaxed, fun and fast-paced environment, where dedication is rewarded.
- Full career development with training plans agreed with each employee so they can develop their skills
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Christmas bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension scheme
- Uniform and tools provided
Please note this role is based in our client's office in Frome Somerset, but some travel will be expected so own car is essential. Millage will be paid. Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.