Are you an outstanding customer service professional looking for more? Could you thrive within the insurance sector as a Claims Advisor for a leading insurance service company? If so, read on.
A leader in the insurance sector, our client is an outsourced claims handling specialist working with brokers and insurance companies in the motorcycle sector.
Having commenced in 2003, they boast depth of expertise not found anywhere else in the insurance sector and provide not only new motorcycles, but also a unique repair service for claimants.
Having experienced strong continual growth, they have been listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and are now seeking a Claims Advisor to join their expert team in Egham.
- Salary of £22,000+ DOE
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Additional day off on your birthday
- Loyalty benefits for long service
- Free parking
This is an amazing opportunity to join a passionate, biker-friendly environment and embark on an exciting insurance career. The majority of staff do partake in the pleasure of two wheels and the open road, but it is by no means a prerequisite as the environment is inclusive, friendly and welcoming.
Alongside the extensive benefits, you’ll discover plenty of opportunities to progress and grow professionally. There’s support to gain your CII qualifications and lots of in-house training to make sure you are on top form and ahead of the game.
This is a unique company that offers considerable expertise to the entire insurance industry, including training for external claims handling staff and support for insurance engineers. Their depth of expertise is unsurpassed in the motorcycle sector and so you will be able to gain experience and knowledge in this area and further enhance your portfolio and worth.
As a Claims Advisor, you will be tasked with providing amazing insurance experiences to motorcycle customers who are making a claim.
Specifically, you will:
- Offer excellent service to all customers
- Manage your own caseload of claims
- Work with insurance companies, third parties and legal professionals
- Collate the correct documentation and evidence to support the claim
- Work towards recovery targets
To be considered as a Claims Advisor, you will need:
- Customer service experience
- A confident telephone manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to help
- Excellent negotiation skills and a keen eye for detail
Insurance claims experience gained from the automotive sector would be beneficial to your application, but this is by no means essential.
Our client is interested in hearing from you if you have held the title of, or would like to become a Claims Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Care Executive, Insurance Advisor, Claims Handler, Customer Support Executive, Motor Claims Handler, Insurance Claims Handler, or Insurance Claims Advisor.