A manufacturer of Special Purpose machinery is seeking an Electro Mechanical Fitter for their site in Newmarket.
The successful candidate will be working within a highly skilled team who specialise in the assembly and test of Automatic assembly machines. Attention to detail, adherence to quality standards, precision Electrical and Mechanical assembly skills acquired in a machine building/ assembly production environment are central to this role.
Key areas of responsibility
- Wiring, and Assembly of Electrical and Pneumatic control boxes
- Routing and connecting simple wiring for sensors.
- Ability to read and understand technical electrical schematic drawings
- Wire assembly Machines from drawings:
- Understanding of Pneumatic systems
- Ability to work in an organised and efficient way
- A skilled technology professional with wiring, electro mechanical assembly and fitting skill set.
- Simple metal machining skills would be useful.
- Will be experienced in working to deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
A reliable self-starter, able to work independently or as part of a team