Rivers Site Sawbridgeworth, encompassing The Rivers Hospital and Jacob and Gardens Neurological Centres
Jacob and Gardens Neurological Centres are leading nursing homes in the Neurological Care Home sector delivering specialist 24 hour nursing and therapy services for people with complex long term neurological conditions and brain or spinal injuries. The Centres specialise in aiding recovery wherever possible and providing ongoing rehabilitation with an emphasis on maximising each individual’s abilities, comfort and quality of life.
Housekeeping Assistant, (casual) at J Jacob and Gardens Neurological Centres
Required as part of the housekeeping team providing a high standard cleaning service to the resident bedrooms and public areas
Do you have:
- Good communication skills
- Experienced cleaner
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Passionate about maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- Knowledge of current cleaning protocols
- A team player able to work as part of a team and independently as required
- Flexible and adaptable Demonstrated customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in an emotionally challenging environment
You should be flexible with regard to your working pattern as this position is on a casual basis where we employ staff to infill shifts to cover holidays, sickness and peak operational periods. We require individuals who are able to work on an 'as and when' required basis, which may involve no hours some weeks and many hours another week.
Send your application to via email.