Brook Street are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the residential conveyancing team based in our clients Doncaster office.
It is essential that you have gained previous legal secretarial experience, within a residential property department.
Your duties will include;
- Conducting searches using the Land Registry and other authorities
- Reporting mortgage/searches
- Drafting documents, legal documents and reports
- Dealing with client queries in person, via email and telephone
- Opening new client files
- Organising appointments and meetings
- Diary management
- Maintaining filing and archiving systems
- General secretarial duties
- Work well in a team
- Good communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well respected, friendly firm.
Salary is between £19-£21,000k depending on experience.
If you want to take the next step in your career please get in touch with Narelle on 01302 342 372
Apply for Conveyancing Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly