2 days left
- Full Time
Sales Administrator – Full Time
We are looking for an experienced sales administrator to join our office team and help achieve our goals as the UK’s leading springs & pressings supplier. You will serve as the main liaison between customers and our factory by means of booking, adjusting and progressing purchase orders and enquiries.
Our ideal candidate is goal orientated, has exceptional organisational skills, is keen to learn and enjoys being part of a team.
- Customer relationship management - communicate daily to the customer in person, by telephone, fax and email, to secure the development of accounts
- Provide assistance and accurate information to the factory to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Check data accuracy on orders and invoices
- Liaise with various departments to ensure timely deliveries
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure targets are met
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Good general education including 5 GCSE’s (Grade C or above - including Math’s and English) or equivalent
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
Experience (Preferred but not Essential)
- Customer service experience
- Database experience
- Proven office administration experience
Knowledge and abilities
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- A high level of dedication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Capability to maintain confidentiality in the workplace
- Training will initially start in the Redruth factory for three months with the final position being based in Penryn.
To request an application form, send CV via email.
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly