Work pattern: 5 days a week
Number of positions: 1
XTX Research LLP wishes to hire a Software Developer to work in its Exchange Trading Technology team. Areas of active development involve both development of new exchange connectivity and trading models for a low latency trading system in C++, in addition to ongoing improvements and modifications.
Skills and experience:
The successful candidate will have an excellent academic background covering both Mathematics and Computer Science. The individual must also possess the following:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience using modern C++ as a primary language
- Familiarity with the Python programming language
- Mathematical ability of A-level further maths (matrices, calculus, etc)
- Familiarity with a Linux development environment (git, bash, etc)
- An understanding of modern computer architecture (cache hierarchy, speculative execution, etc)
- Familiarity working with large amounts of data (for example Hadoop, Hive, HDFS, etc);
Applications to be sent via email.
Opening date 1 June 2018
Closing date 29 June 2018