Domestic Cleaners / Cleaner / Cleaning Operative / Housekeeper
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Wells next the Sea, North Norfolk
Salary: Over 21 years old - £8 per hour, 18 to 20 years old - £6 per hour
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
The Company extends over 25,000 acres and includes a land and property team, farming, forestry, country sports, a hotel, a holiday park, beach and car parks. The Estate also includes catering and runs outdoor events and concerts.
Overall Job Purpose.
The Company are looking for an experienced housekeeper to carry out cleaning and laundry duties and to assist with any other tasks within the housekeeping team. To work two days in the week (preferably Monday and Friday) and two Sundays per month.
- General housekeeping of the family wing/family kitchen and staterooms within the hall.
- To carry out the washing and ironing.
Skills, Knowledge and experience
- Trustworthy, reliable, professional and discreet
- Have passion for delivering the highest standards
- Ability to use own initiative and manage work schedule.
- Good customer care skills including respecting internal and external customers.
- Understanding of current legislation in regard to Health & Safety and hygiene.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Senior Housekeeper, Housekeeping Assistant Manager, Home Cleaner, House Cleaning Manager, Housekeeping Coordinator, Room Cleaner, Room Attendant, Care Home Cleaner, Commercial Cleaning Supervisor, Domestic Cleaning Operative, Private Housekeeper, Housekeeping Team Leader will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Domestic Cleaners / Cleaner / Cleaning Operative / Housekeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly