4 days left
- Full Time
Providing multi-skilled administrative support to the team, working alongside other administrators. This will include:
- Providing secretarial and full administrative support to senior managers and their teams.
- Diary management, including liaising with internal and external contacts, producing papers for the following day and chasing briefings.
- Monitoring compliance standards for the team.
- Responsibility for the records management of the team, maintaining an electronic filing system and firm inboxes with a good knowledge of Records Management.
- Dealing with general correspondence and queries from firms.
- Planning and arranging domestic and international travel.
- Attending internal (and possibly external meetings), minute-taking and chasing up actions.
- Willingly cover for colleagues to provide effective support to other teams as required.
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills, with the ability to work in a structured way to a high standard against tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and issues
- Self-starter who can operate proactively with limited guidance using own initiative
- Ability to build good working relationships and networks
- High level of accuracy and a good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team player
- A good understanding of the PRA
- The ability to work proactively, using own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
So as you can see these are varied and interesting roles for someone looking to build their career in a Banking environment.
Please apply ASAP to know more about these opportunities.
Apply for Administration/Secretarial/PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly