Technical Support Engineer / Sales Support Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Peterlee, Durham
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus
Job type: Permanent, Full time
- To provide customers with first class after sales advice and support on a range of products.
- Support sales team and sales channel partners, identifying potential customers and providing support to all involved in the selling process.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Providing on after-sales support services and tier 1 technical back up as required.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Participating in all product training and keeping up to date with the Company's products technically.
- Delivering product presentations and demonstrating how a product meets customer needs.
- Working closely with and supporting other members of the sales team and other technical experts as internal customers.
- Customer support/ response time targets.
- Contribution to team based targets as appropriate
Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Must have practical experience and knowledge of electrical safety testing
- Familiarity with: PAT testing, 17th Edition, initial verification testing as well as periodic testing is an advantage for this role
- Strong verbal communications skills are essential, along with confidence in telephone handling
- Flexibility and able to adapt to change.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Speak fluent English.
- Foreign language skills may be an advantage.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of Technical Support, Sales Support Engineer, After Sales Support, Customer Support Engineer, Support Technician, Electrical Support Technician, Product Training, Electrical Product Demonstration, Electrical Product Support may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Technical Support Engineer / Sales Support Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly